“Made our vacation!”

Coffee Waves
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Port Aransas
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Recently opened. They opened in Corpus Christi first.
SAN ANTONIO
“Made our vacation!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good coffee and delicious sandwiches, especially the Reuben! Wonderful big comfy chairs and casual atmosphere, great laid back attitude. New to Port Aransas, it was the highlight of our vacation, will definitely go back!

North Texas
“Live Music!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We visited after dinner for gelato and were surprised with live music. A couple of older gentlemen singing old tunes. It was nice and so was the gelato, they have several interesting delicious flavors. I'm not a coffee drinker but always stop by this place when in Port A.

• Visited August 2013
“Came for espresso, stayed for the atmosphere.”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Good espresso. Even better place to hang out. Dude behind the coffee bar has the right attitude.

It feels like Austin in here.

Austin, Texas
“Coffee waves was wonderful coffee shop”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was ecstatic to find a coffee fix in Port A that was comparable to Starbucks .Better than Starbucks because many more drink combinations available and sooo many flavor add-ins to choose from. I was happy with my Iced Amaretto Latte and my Hit Amaretto Latte. I found it to be a bit pricier than Starbucks, but since it was the only coffee shop I could find on an island I was pleased to pay! Outstanding service; service with a Smile! They sell Gelato there too was a lovely addition :-).

Frisco, Texas
“Well worth the wait!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We came here on a very hot day in late July and it was packed. We decided to wait in line and we were not disappointed. I had the Chai Train (I think that's what it was called) and it was the PERFECT thing for an insanely hot beach day. It took a while to get it, but the atmosphere of the place was ideal for sitting back and relaxing in a cool environment, chatting with friends. We ended up going back the next day of our trip and instead of trying something new like I normally would, I opted for the Chai Train again, because it's that good.

• Visited July 2013