“Coffee waves was wonderful coffee shop”
Review of Coffee Waves

Coffee Waves
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Port Aransas
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Recently opened. They opened in Corpus Christi first.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was ecstatic to find a coffee fix in Port A that was comparable to Starbucks .Better than Starbucks because many more drink combinations available and sooo many flavor add-ins to choose from. I was happy with my Iced Amaretto Latte and my Hit Amaretto Latte. I found it to be a bit pricier than Starbucks, but since it was the only coffee shop I could find on an island I was pleased to pay! Outstanding service; service with a Smile! They sell Gelato there too was a lovely addition :-).

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We came here on a very hot day in late July and it was packed. We decided to wait in line and we were not disappointed. I had the Chai Train (I think that's what it was called) and it was the PERFECT thing for an insanely hot beach day. It took a while to get it, but the atmosphere of the place was ideal for sitting back and relaxing in a cool environment, chatting with friends. We ended up going back the next day of our trip and instead of trying something new like I normally would, I opted for the Chai Train again, because it's that good.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Go here often for a nice coffee or some gelato!
Great place to relax and "people watch".
The selection of gelato is awesome! We try a different flavor every time.
Their panini's and wraps are delicious and are made daily.
They also have items for vegetarians.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Good selection of coffee and food. Went in the morning, so did not get to try the gelato, but plan on it next time. Wifi. Comfy chairs, laid back beach vibe.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We ordered two Venti lattes; $4.95 each before tax. Good coffee but a little pricey compared to other coffee shops and chains. We also ordered a snickers gelato in a cone which tasted great! We did however want to change our gelato order from a cone to a cup and one of the baristas was very abrupt about it. It seemed that refunding the $0.75 difference was more than she was prepared to deal with. My wife actually decided she was rude. We are constantly amazed by abrupt (rude) servers who appear to think that satisfied customers are unimportant to business success!