“Yummy for my tummy”

Dining options: Late Night
Belton, Texas
“Yummy for my tummy”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Hands down one of the best non-tourist trap restaurants on the island. I eat here numerous times a month.I keep coming back for grilled shrimp & veggies!!!!

Granbury, Texas
“Wonderful very casual dining!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stopped in one early afternood during our one week stay in Port A, following a recommendation from Larry at reception of the Marina Beach RV Resort. We were not dissapointed. Service was fast, cheerful and the food served "piping hot". We had the grilled shrimp, and they were reeeeeal good. Shiner Bock was cold, cold, cold. Try it!

Visited October 2012
New Braunfels, TX
“Best fried shrimp, French fries.”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The wed all u can eat shrimp special is amazing. They don't charge enough. They told me they peeled and deveined as they fried, until late at night. The fries are perfect. I love the atmosphere. Reminds me of my misspent youth hanging in beer joints. Rustic interior, upscale menu.

Wichita Falls, Texas
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Cold beer, great food and great service made this a great place for lunch. Crab cakes were good and stuffed avocado was awesome. Will be going back to try the "garlic fish" which is supposed to be out of this world. Staff and very friendly and courteous. Plenty of tables even tho we sat at the bar. Bring your family as well as kids for some great food.

• Visited September 2012
“Good, quick food with a courteous staff.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

After stopping by three other restaurants for lunch on a Wednesday in late September and finding them all closed for the day, we stopped at Kody's since they were open.

After stepping in, the realization that my wife and I are bring our 6 and 2 year olds into a bar that just happens to sell food sets in. We ordered and say down - not expecting much. When the food arrived, we were pleasantly surprised: my son and I enjoyed our burgers, my wife enjoyed her fried shrimp and our youngest was happy with his chicken strips.

We will definately keep Kody's in mind during our annual visits to Port Aransas - good food and a courteous staff are always nice.