“beautiful as always !”
beach, boardwalk.
La Mirage 's beach front
Plan
Sunrise view from 232  living room window
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ingrid J
Carrollton, Texas
“beautiful as always !”
Reviewed April 27, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

we enjoyed ourselves so much last year at 232 in La Mirage that we booked again this year, more people this time, so we rented 233 as well to be close together. It was wonderful and everything was absolutely perfect!

Apr 30, 2016
hi Ingrid
thank you for your appreciative review of our two units
best regards
Margaret Emanuele
Bill D
Dallas, Texas
“Nice Place To Stay”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Just returned home from our weekend in your La Mirage unit. Very good weekend! Unit was clean, well supplied, everything worked, and unit has an excellent view. We will rent from you again either this fall or early next summer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ocean view.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Waco, Texas

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
atx_trave...
Austin, Texas
“Run-down, uncomfortable, and unfriendly owner”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The unit was uncomfortable and run down to the point that you couldn't tell whether the linens were clean. Several towels were badly stained and one had dark brown stains that I can only hope were tar. The master bed mattress was uneven (it sloped from the foot toward the head), squeaky, and overly soft. The queen and twin beds had pillows in shams (which were stiff), but no pillows in pillow cases and no extra pillow cases that we could use to swap for the shams. A chair on the balcony was broken, the front storm door had a broken spring. When I emailed and then called about the linens, the owner was unapologetic and defensive, although she eventually instructed her cleaning staff to bring additional towels and pillow cases. It was a shame, because the condo complex was very decent and has a great boardwalk to the beach with very nice cleanup facilities. The pools looked great. I might consider renting another unit in the complex but never one from this owner.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: The state of the bedding and towels.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 1, 2012
The unit has a new sofa/sleeper as of may /12
New a/c as of May /12
Guest complained about being short 1 top sheet on the queen bed
Towels get stained and we replace them 2 x year nov and april
We were not told of the master bed mattress (New mattress and expensive)
Not told bed squeaked
Not told bed was soft
I do maid services when I am there nov-jan and april-may and always
had lots of pillow cases
I asked guest what she required I had maid fulfill her requirements
She wrote maid nice note and left her $20
The front storm door may have been broken by guest as when door is pushed to the limit it cannot close without considerable readjusting had management repair the door
I told guest maid would remove the chair next day as she was cleaning 2 other units for guests check ins on that day and guest would leave next day
She also told me that there was a cracked glass in cupboard I asked her to please discard it
She told me she was not happy and that my unit was too expensive
We cannot afford each other
TX
Reviewed July 20, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Jul 20, 2011
thank you for sharing your experience in our unit we will take care of
dishtowels they seem to always disappear

I greatly appreciate your time to write
best regards
Margaret Emanuele
San Antonio
Reviewed June 27, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing