“Spacious with great view!”
Bar Sofa
beach, boardwalk.
La Mirage 's beach front
Plan
Sunrise view from 232  living room window
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

atx_trave...
Austin, Texas
“Run-down, uncomfortable, and unfriendly owner”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The unit was uncomfortable and run down to the point that you couldn't tell whether the linens were clean. Several towels were badly stained and one had dark brown stains that I can only hope were tar. The master bed mattress was uneven (it sloped from the foot toward the head), squeaky, and overly soft. The queen and twin beds had pillows in shams (which were stiff), but no pillows in pillow cases and no extra pillow cases that we could use to swap for the shams. A chair on the balcony was broken, the front storm door had a broken spring. When I emailed and then called about the linens, the owner was unapologetic and defensive, although she eventually instructed her cleaning staff to bring additional towels and pillow cases. It was a shame, because the condo complex was very decent and has a great boardwalk to the beach with very nice cleanup facilities. The pools looked great. I might consider renting another unit in the complex but never one from this owner.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: The state of the bedding and towels.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 1, 2012
The unit has a new sofa/sleeper as of may /12
New a/c as of May /12
Guest complained about being short 1 top sheet on the queen bed
Towels get stained and we replace them 2 x year nov and april
We were not told of the master bed mattress (New mattress and expensive)
Not told bed squeaked
Not told bed was soft
I do maid services when I am there nov-jan and april-may and always
had lots of pillow cases
I asked guest what she required I had maid fulfill her requirements
She wrote maid nice note and left her $20
The front storm door may have been broken by guest as when door is pushed to the limit it cannot close without considerable readjusting had management repair the door
I told guest maid would remove the chair next day as she was cleaning 2 other units for guests check ins on that day and guest would leave next day
She also told me that there was a cracked glass in cupboard I asked her to please discard it
She told me she was not happy and that my unit was too expensive
We cannot afford each other
TX
Reviewed July 20, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Jul 20, 2011
thank you for sharing your experience in our unit we will take care of
dishtowels they seem to always disappear

I greatly appreciate your time to write
best regards
Margaret Emanuele
San Antonio
Reviewed June 27, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Ok
Reviewed May 8, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

May 8, 2011

We look forward to your return visit

best regards

Margaret and Jacques Emanuele
Two Rivers Wisconsin
Reviewed April 25, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Apr 25, 2011
We do appreciate that you choose our units for your annual vacation, The DVD was a new Sony’s that we just installed, we did confused the hook up colors amber with yellow, our apology, but you should have called us immediately to have us correct it, since we were on the property.
Despite low revenues in 2010 we did upgrade in this unit ‘s 2 bathrooms wit one new tub, with 5 condos we are in constant maintenance and go by priorities.
For the the outside we have a 3 year special assessment of $800,000 for upgrades.
Sincerely
TX
Reviewed April 1, 2011 for a stay in May 2009

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Texas
Reviewed March 21, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Your age range 55-64
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Month
Make Inquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an inquiry to the owner using the above make inquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Payment Protection
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing