“Love this Place!!”

Bernies Beach House
Ranked #3 of 8 Nightlife in Port Aransas
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I always have a great time when I go there!! There is something for everyone and the bartenders are awesome!! You should definitely stop by if you are in the area!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Nothing but strobe lights, awful music and smoke. It's everything you wouldn't expect from a bar in Port A. Nothing chill about this place at all.

2  Thank N W
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I started talking to some girls when a guy came and told me that those chicks were with him (which was not true) and that I had to stop talking to them. I told him that I won't do that because he was not the owner of them. Then he talk to the bodyguards -which seem to be his friends- and they put me out with out giving me opportunity to defend my self. They just replied me: "we don't want to listen bull...". When I was out, I tried to talk to one of the bodyguards just to ask him to allow me to tell my friends I was out (my phone does not work in the States). No answer either. Bodyguards of this place suck. This place do not deserve our money!

5  Thank Marco T
Reviewed May 1, 2013

bernies is a great "beach" type bar. Its large- doesnt feel crowded...several different bars, dance floor, pool tables, games...food served between 12p-7p...overall a really fun place

1  Thank suziq2Texas
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The draft beer was so hot that even at 1.00 a glass ( from 1-4 pm ) we only had ONE. Yuk. Surely someone must give a darn ? Aperently not. We had each a different beer so I know it wasn't just one kind.... oops....place was cool otherwise....just don't drink the draft beer.

3  Thank brooke45601838