“Just the Best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lisa Bella's Bistro & Java Bar

Lisa Bella's Bistro & Java Bar
Ranked #48 of 77 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
texas
“Just the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

When in Port Aransas don't miss Lisa Bellas! Some of the finest food in town! Mermaid Soup is their speciality so make sure to try it! The Seafood Enchiladas are wonderful too! It is our "go to" place while in Port Aransas!

• Visited October 2012

Blanco Texas
“Nice atmosphere and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Five friends went to Lisa Bella's a few weekends ago. We had to wait until 8:45 to get seated because we had not made a reservation early enough. First of all, the signage to find the place is lacking. (We were told their sign blew down) Since the restaurant is not large, make a reservation if you want to come at a decent hour; at least on the weekends. We went earlier to check the place out and have a drink at the bar. The bartender seemed very new, I asked for a cosmo and he seemed out of his element but it came out fine. The food was excellent, the lobster enchiladas were yummy, the mussels were very tasty. The one negative is the noise, there's no acoustics and the sound bounces off the wood walls. There is a table in an enclave that is probably more quiet. All in all a nice addition to the Port A restaurant scene.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Corpus Christi, Texas
“RIP OFF and RUDE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I purchased a Groupon to try this place out. It's about 45 min away from my home, and only after we received our bill did they say that they would not accept the Groupon because it was during spring break (even though the Groupon did not have any stipulations against using it during spring break). The manager, Kelly, said I could come back any time and use the Groupon (which was due to expire in 2 weeks). He said, even if it's expired, they will honor it.

When I called to make a reservation again, making sure to tell them that I had an expired Groupon that I was told I could still redeem, the owner, Kris said he would only honor the value that I paid for the Groupon ($20 is what I paid, $40 was the value of the Groupon). When I asked why he wouldn't grant the entire value of the Groupon that was originally promised to me in March, Kris said, "because I don't want to" and then hung up on me. Who does business like this?

Kris, take note, if you don't want to honor Groupons then don't buy into the promotion in the first place. And, if you lost a lot of money on this promotion (which I can only assume you did), don't take it out on your (former) customers.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
4 Thank anderson007
North Houston, Texas
“outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

we are really foodies and eat out twice a week at least. Lisa Bella is abolutely outstanding. Food, wine list, ambiance, service.

• Visited June 2012
Port Aransas, Texas
“Lisabella's delivers good service with great food in upscale Atmosphere...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Excellent service the other night at Lisabella's. My friend and husband enjoyed the mermaid soup. They loved it! Then lobster enchiladas, grouper and mahgarita pizza. Everything was excellent! Yes the place is pricey but if you want Whataburger prices then go to Whataburger. The only thing I would change about the experience is the noise level. Extremely loud inside this restaurant.

• Visited May 2012