“Great Burgers”

Wild Horse Saloon & Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: We are the locals sport bar and grill for Port Aransas. Best Burgers, Wings,and Booze! We offer 6 flat screens, NFL package and most Sports games if avail, Free Wifi, Dart boards, and a comfortable patio to indulge in island life!
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This place was excellent. Did not expect the great food from the looks of it. The burgers are excellent. Also they have pitchers of beer which was good and plenty of tvs to watch.

There are newer reviews for Wild Horse Saloon & Grill

Reviewed June 6, 2012

The sign said "Best Burger in Port A". They can't be serious! At best it's average. I've had better at other places in Port A. We're not smokers and shouldn't have stayed...but that sign raised our expectations....Friendly enough place, but its a bar with okay food. Its not a restaurant.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We visited my girlfriend's parents down in Port A over Memorial Day weekend. We arrived kinda late, and they said they wanted to come here, which was just fine by us. Upon arrival, we noticed they were kinda busy, but not so bad that we couldn't find a table for 4. They had live music going (one guy on piano, a couple guys playing guitar, a couple random ladies singing).

We were quickly attended to, beer orders taken, and of course, we got the fried pickles again. Quick, friendly service. The guy taking care of us checked back very frequently to make sure we were ok.

Fried pickles and beer arrived about 5 minutes after being seated. Beer was good, and I didn't think it was possible, but the pickles were better than last time. Very fresh, juicy, and delicious.

We all had burgers, and the consensus was that they were super. I wouldn't call them the best burgers out there, but definitely very good. The table behind us ordered a pizza, which my girlfriend's dad said looked wonderful. Apparently they overheard his comment, and they were nice enough to offer us a slice, which was also outstanding.

We kept the beers coming and tipped the people playing music to play a few songs we wanted. Overall, a very good night with family and great food. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

The best hamburgers I've ever had. I said hamburgers, yes! I'm working my way down the list. The pepper burger was excellent, as well as the Jack Daniels!! My husband had the cheese burger and also raved about it.Service is a little slow, but well worth the wait.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We were there on a Friday night and had the thin crust pizza. The pizza was great. Then the "house band" started to play. Everyone sings along, has fun and the place was packed. Nothing fancy here, just throw your peanuts shells on the floor and have fun watching people dance!