Port Aransas Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Port Aransas
See available hotels
Kingfish Courts(Port Aransas)
  • Pool
Plantation Suites(Port Aransas)
View Hotel
The Beach Lodge(Port Aransas)
Beachcomber(Port Aransas)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My husband & I needed a weekend getaway just to relax & unwind. The perfect place is Port Aransas Inn. Nero the manager is very pleasant. The staff has worked very hard at remodeling since our stay there last year. Rooms always very clean. Theme rooms are fun. Very nice pool & hot tub. Definitely will go back asap!

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank glendasmit4
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

This dog-friendly hotel is fun and funky and just right for the price! Nero the manager is one cool dude. We arrived late Fri evening and he offered to help us with our luggage the 3 flights of stairs! The band by the pool Sat night was great. Will come back soon!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank hippiechickwoman
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Friendly people. Early check in and late check out (of course it's the off season. Music is always blasting. If in the honeymoon suite you can hear everything happening above you and that went on until late and started early in the morning. Rooms are old school, but once again it's just a place to lay your head. Hubby and I wanted a jacuzzi and we needed it after spending a night in the bed, which left me with back pain. Overly priced for off season and now I can say it wasn't worth it to have a jacuzzi. As another review read would have been perfect for young, partying people. So far I have not received a receipt and I'm seriously hoping I do not have to track Nero down to get one!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rosemaryANDsean
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Love this place! Rooms are clean and they even have some unique themed rooms that makes your stay more special. The staff are very friendly and make you feel right at home! They have a great pool and hot tub and are only a 3 minute walk from the beach. Also close to restaurants and stores! We will defiantly stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Peggy C
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

We wnt here back in july of 2012. We wouldnt stay anywhere else!! Pink palace all the way!!!!!! If you like to party and have fun, this a great place to stay! Very friendly! I give 5 out of 5! I love how they had the live band on saturday at the pool. Nero aleays made sure we were happy and we had everything we needed. Very close to beach and nearby stores. Love it! And affordable too.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family