Port Aransas Inn
BEST WESTERN Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$164
$149
Days Inn Port Aransas TX(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$131
Island Hotel Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$150
$145
Hotels.com
Captain's Quarters Inn(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$140
$126
Amelia's Landing Hotel(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$115
Plantation Suites(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$156
$145
Travelocity
Camp Coyoacan(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
$217
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Island Retreat(Port Aransas)
Agoda.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 12, 2011

There is obviously a large degree of variations of reviews for this hotel , but at the end of the day it was HORRIBLE !!! overpriced , pool in very bad need of repair , it just likes like a grey concrete hole in the ground, hot tub didnt work. and the grounds look like something out of a war zone, Multi colored paint some new some old and peeling. very dirty rooms. there is not even a lobby , you have to call the number on the door then the "manager" imurges to check you in the PARKING LOT!!! this place is literally falling apart , we had to park in the back which look like a bomb had hit the building and a quilt of patch work to attempt to repair it . im so tire of people buying hotels and running them in the ground then DEMANDING top dollar, i checked and could have got a room at the holiday inn for only 10 dollars more a night then im paying. over all folks just stay away from this place and be sure to read allll the reviews.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank jbexarmy
Reviewed March 9, 2011

At 26, I straddle the line between adult and young adult and this hotel seemed to make me want to define which side I stand. 5 years ago, I would have loved this hotel. The pool was a social focal point where you could byob, listen to live music, meet people and 'chill.' This was by far the highlight of the Inn, and obviously the vibe that Nero was going for as the manager of this establishment. I liked the friendliness and relaxed nature of the hotel.

However, as I've gotten older, I've appreciated and expected a higher level of cleanliness and professionalism in hotels that this place did not offer for the amount of money spent. I did not regret my stay at this hotel and had a great trip. However for this next 4th of July, I have made a point to book early to find a better value with a vacation home for the same price and better accommodations through vrbo.com (vacation rental by owner).

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
4  Thank largeharp
Reviewed February 20, 2011

We have stayed here several times and always have a wonderful time. The owner is very accommodating and willing to help with anything. This last time we stayed in the "honeymoon" suite and it was fantastic. The jacuzzi in the room was very relaxing. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks for everything!!!

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed October 27, 2010

The famous Port Aransas Inn was the place to be during Guest Appreciation Weekend (GAW) 2010. Nero was the most exceptional host and provided the best entertainment, live music, food, and fun friends.

I especially loved the theme room that we stayed in. It was like we were actually visiting the country. The pool area was a nice size and a great hot tub. The deck also was spacious enough to hold a lot of people for a party.

Plus it is just right down the road from the beach.

I hope to make it to next years GAW and if I do I know that Nero will make sure that we will all have an excellent weekend adventure.

Most Thumbs Up Nero!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2010

My new husband I stayed at the Port Aransas Inn for our honeymoon. It was a great time. The employees are very friendly and helpful. I am looking forward to when we will return!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple