We travel clear across Texas to stay with the folks at the Island Retreat as often as we can and that's been many times over a period of years. We love the atmosphere and the fellowship and the kids have grown up knowing that around the end of July to middle of August, hottest part of our year, we travel to South Texas to enjoy the trip and the town and fun in the sun. The kids play in the pool and love the walk to the beach to get to the waves. We have all voted that "6 Flags" or any water park has nothing on the fun and pleasure we get out of family and friends at the Island Retreat. Sorta great to have a place so far from home that we can enjoy so much...YOU GO! JB AND GALA ! WE'RE GONNA SEE YA' SOON....TRY IT...YOU'LL LIKE IT! THANKS, PAT, NIKKI, HEMI, BRITTNEY, ISABELL AND JONATHAN
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A recommended budget accommodation for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Island Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Retreat Hotel Port Aransas
- Island Retreat Port Aransas