We stayed in #125. The location of the condos is good, although our condo did not have a view of the Gulf because we were on the first floor which was disappointing. The condo had a very comfortable bed in the bedroom and the beds in the sitting room were adequate. The kitchen was very basic, and there was a problem with lighting. The price was reasonable for the proximity to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A recommended budget accommodation for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Island Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Retreat Hotel Port Aransas
- Island Retreat Port Aransas