Mustang Island Beach Club
BEST WESTERN Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotels.com
Plantation Suites(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$124
$115
Hotels.com
Days Inn Port Aransas TX(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$99
Island Hotel Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
Captain's Quarters Inn(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$97
Travelocity
Amelia's Landing Hotel(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$92
$109
TripAdvisor
All reviewsliving roomplanning another tripminute walkduring spring breakprivate boardwalkmemorial day weekendget awayfamily vacationunitdunesbeachsurfcoasttruckdogs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We have been here many of times, and sometimes all is great and sometimes we have small situations, the first time, linens were not very clean, the second time everything was excellent, then the third time we had a condo that was smelly and so run down, they should have never rented it out, it was in no condition to be rented out. So there is always maybe a little obstacle or so, but you cant beat the price, so you pay for what you get. So some rooms are going to be ok but some are not.

Room Tip: Just get on the web site to them and pick a room, and call and ask questions about the condo. the last one we had, in the picture it looked acceptable and OK and nice, but when we got there the Pic was the same but it was dirty and it smelled, we had to go buy candles, but like I said at another Occasion we had a Perfect condo.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank 981JoAnn981
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We recently spent a week at Mustang Island Beach Club (rented unit 103). I have read some of the "not so nice" reviews and have to disagree with them all. Our unit was beautiful and very comfortable. I've seen other units there that are remodeled and tastefully decorated as well (all of the units are privately owned). Great floor plans, very spacious, HUGE DECKS, nice views and the complex is small and family friendly. Also, a very pet friendly complex if you choose to bring your pets to the beach. During our stay we visited some friends that were staying in town at the Pelican. I was so thankful we were NOT! No comparison at all. They had a very small room, cheaply decorated, a tiny deck, NO views, and the trek to the beach from the Pelican was simply exhausting through the hot hot sand. Not to mention they paid much more per night than we. MIBC has a fabulous dune crossover, and if you don't want to take the short walk to get to it, you can drive and park at the base of the crossover so getting to the sand and surf is a breeze.
Yes, this complex is older, but so are most of the condos in Port A. It is as well kept as the rest. Yes, it's not "in town", but a 10 minute drive did not bother us at all, considering we got to escape the crowds in town and on the beach by staying a few minutes away. No, this complex is not dirty. It's the BEACH and there is sand and the grass has burrs, but our unit was clean and very comfortable. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Nicole F
Reviewed June 17, 2014

After they messed up our reservation and had us booked for check in the day AFTER our arrival, we ended up having to find a room elsewhere. The lady at the front desk was not very apologetic about it and tried to blame me for the mistake. I'm sorry but I've planned this trip for months and I know exactly what day my vacation starts on!
It turned out to be the best thing that could have happened. I was not at all impressed with the look of this place. Very unkempt and run down looking, miles from Port A. Also, screaming children everywhere.
I will say this, for the price of a 1 bedroom condo rental here, I found a much nicer resort room with 3 beds and a full kitchen in the heart of Port A.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank TwistedRedhead
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Unit #212 has a great ocean view and well decorated in the kitchen & living area. Cute knook facing the pool. The deck could use work. The drawback to the entire club is no elevator or lift and very steep stairs. It made it a lot of work getting to the room. We had a pleasant stay but a good workout that was not expected.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kim W
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My wife and I recently stayed in condo unit 204. This unit boasted upscale furnishings abound. We felt immediately at home and relaxed. Also the deck is huge with beautiful ocean views, not to mention the perfect sunset. It was an all around awesome property. If your heading to Port A, gotta check in to this condo! We'll be returning as soon as possible.

Room Tip: Unit 204 is outstanding.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple