“Go for the food...”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed May 4, 2010

Their beer isnt that good but the food is worth it. Try the loaded waffle fries, their tasty. Had em last year and again this year. Surprise surprise same price, smaller portion.

Reviewed April 21, 2010

This is a good place for a quality hamburger. I've only tried their bock, and it was okay. I wish I would have gone with the pail ale.

1  Thank AggieScott
Reviewed April 14, 2010

We went in search of the best pizza in town and our search stopped here. Not to mention all the different types of beers available, makes for good night out for pizza in Port A.

1  Thank SabrinaDallas_Tx
Reviewed April 8, 2010

I did not try their beer but the fried shrimp was very bland and the pina colada I sent back because it tasted like plastic, bad rum or bad mix or something. My nephew ordered a large pepperoni pizza that was extremely greasy. I don't think this place is worth what you pay. My fried fish was ok , but it was just cod and over priced. I think a place that is by the ocean should have reasonable prices on seafood.

Reviewed March 21, 2010

My husband and I enjoyed our first and sure not last experience after fishing one afternoon. We both got the daily special and the food was wonderful!! Our waitress was as sweet as sugar. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank judiwani