“Growlers”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed May 31, 2014

$12 growlers. Several craft beers, most of which were very good. Try the red and blonde. Did not eat this time but fondly remember their food.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

we were in port Aransas for 2 days and most of the places we ate at were dives but this place I would recommend. Good food and atmosphere and the prices are nice as well.

1  Thank HoustonNancy44
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

We came a few years ago and had burgers and came again just today with the family and everybody loved it! My husband had one of their pizzas this time and says it was awesome! Our waiter was actually the restaurant manager and he and his staff were very friendly and very attentive.

We came down this month with my family and will actually be down again next month with my husbands family and will most likely be back here for a lunch or dinner. Very good food and a must try during your stay in Port Aransas!

1  Thank Chris-Holly D
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Although you can find some really good home brewed beers here, the pizza is absolutely great. The pizza does not have marinara sauce but they will provide it on the side if you insist. But try it first without. Such a fresh taste, reminds me of the pizza in Italy. Kids will absolutely love this pizza without the sauce. Olive oil and garlic are used instead. Great place to catch up on any sports being played or after a day at the beach.

1  Thank Cyndi C
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We ate here tonight for supper and could not have been happier! We got the Port A Sunrise pizza, with Canadian bacon and mango, and it was delicious!! The beer was amazing as well. I tried the Beachin Blonde and loved it. They were out of a couple of the beers they advertised, but was very pleased with the beer I choose! We finished off with the chocolate molten cake and it was very delicious- one of the best desserts I've had in a long while!! The service and atmosphere was all good. I would definitely come back and recommend this place to anyone!

1  Thank jgarr11