“Very good food, especially the pizza & wings”
Review of Port Aransas Brewing Company - CLOSED

Port Aransas Brewing Company
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have eaten here several times and the food is very good. The pizza is the best in town, but very overpriced. Their home brewed beers are excellent, but sometimes they are out of my favorite choice (blond beer). Excellent service. One time I got a take out pizza that was cold (during a very busy time) Overall a good place to eat.

1  Thank Frank T

Reviewed April 14, 2014

My husband and I ate here the weekend of the Texas Sand Fest. We had been searching for a good place in Port Aransas with good seafood. I think we finally found the place. It may be a small place but it has great food! The service was great and the food was even better! The prices were not to bad either! We will defiantly be coming back to this place on our next trip back to Port Aransas!

1  Thank jseghers25
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is one of the best places on the island. The food is very good but the beer is what makes this place stand out to me. I love craft beers and they hit it on the head. Great place.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We just had lunch and a few brews here, they were closed most of the rest of our visit. With that said, our appetizers were very good, waitress was quite attentive and the 3 beers I tried were quite tasty. I will return.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Beer battered shrimp and waffle fries with the works! Really hit the spot! Hubby had shrimp po boy very good! We also had their blonde ale which was great!
Defiantly would stop off next time we are here!

1  Thank cahaden7