“Great Experience!”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were tired and hungry after a day at the beach and went to this restaurant on a friend's recommendation. We ordered the Stopher burger, shrimp poboy, and a pepperoni pizza. All were very good! Our waiter was prompt and attentive! The food was served quickly and was hot from the kitchen. The place was very busy but we felt we were treated very well. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My shrimp was great and several of us liked our food. However, we had to keep grabbing girls to help us since our waiter seldom came around. They were busy and there are adds all over the island needing help. I think he just didn't care. We did not tip him much and told the young girl who helped us we appreciated it very much. The food portions are small. $11.95 got me 6 small shrimp. Their waffle fries and awesome. Worth trying.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat while on a day trip to Port A, and we decided to stop here.....luckily we did! They had numerous craft beers on tap, of which we tried the pilsner and the pale ale. Both were great beers! For our meal we split a Greek pizza (spinach, tomatoes, olives, feta, etc.) which was TO DIE for. Seriously, it was one of the best pizzas I've ever had!! We now have a new favorite place in Port A, and cant wait to come back!

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

The pizza is great! Love the crispy crust! Lots of micro brews to choose from. This is always one of our stops to eat in port a!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is my favorite place to go for burgers and/or pizza. I use to live near by and now that I've moved I miss it. I just went back for a visit last week and ate here twice:) The burgers have A+ quality meat (from cows they raise) and they are served on fresh baked buns. Wonderful sweet potato fried too. Their pizzas are delicious as well. Definitely stop by for a meal.