The pool area is awesome, but the hot tubs are always over-crowded, and the swim up bar is hardly open. You can get a really nice room or a dump. We've had both. The building is getting run down and alot of the staff are rude. All in all, it used to be the best place, but not any more. Check out the Grand Caribbean or Mustang Towers. They're both cheaper and better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN ISLAND VILLAGE... with all the amenities of modern civilization, we are the premier Texas resort for family fun and group events on the Gulf of Mexico. Come visit Port Royal Ocean Resort Condominiums and Conference Center, nestled among the dunes of Mustang Island in Port Aransas, Texas.We think the sea, sun and fun should be part of every memorable business meeting and vacation getaway. Miles of uncrowded beaches, tropical elegance, mild temperatures and majestic wildlife make it possible to beachcomb, frolic and enjoy the Royal Treatment year 'round at Port Royal Ocean Resort Condominiums and Conference Center.You won't find a more luxurious, full-service resort anywhere else on the Texas Gulf Coast...where the sun rises from the sea each morning to greet you with a Royal Welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Port Royal Ocean Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Royal Ocean Hotel Port Aransas
- Port Royal Ocean Resort And Conference Center
- Port Royal Condos Port Aransas