“Just Alright ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I didn't understand why my daughter could sit at the bar and not outdoors! I had to ask for service, they were not busy at all. Food was good. Pretty much it's the atmosphere that is pretty cool.

There are newer reviews for Moby Dick's

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Had a delicious filet mignon and hubby had the ribeye. Great service from Dominic. Sat outside and enjoyed the ocean breezes.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My Best Friend took me to Port A for my Birthday and we had Dinner there at Moby Dicks, from all the Restaurants on the Island, Moby Dicks was my favorite one. The Steak and Seafood was EXCELLENT! I cant wait to go back just to have my Steak and Shrimp.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Tourist schmuck. No local atmosphere what so ever. Food may be great but we took one look at the place and left.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

The Hawaiian style mahi mahi was amazing. Service could have been better. Very interesting decor. Big gift shop in the front. Atmosphere was more fun last year. The "house sauce" with the coconut shrimp smelled like arm pits.