Stayed here for 1 night during Spring Break. Staff was very friendly. My only real complaint is that the walls were super thin. We could hear what the people next to us were watching on TV. The walk to the beach is a little longer than expected. I would guess almost a half mile. The rooms were larger than average. The rooms were clean and had free WIFI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Port Aransas offers both comfort & convenience. This pet-friendly, family-friendly hotel offers free WiFi, an outdoor pool, continental breakfast, wake-up calls, tours and attractions information, coin laundry, and complimentary coffee & tea in the lobby. All guest rooms include a large flat screen TV, microwave & refrigerator, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, and in-room coffee. One well behaved family pet is welcome. Red Roof Inn Port Aransas is located within 1 mile from downtown Port Aransas. This hotel is also close to the beach, restaurants, shopping, and local piers for dolphin and whale watch cruises. Enjoy large flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, and wake-up calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Port Aransas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Port Aransas Hotel Port Aransas
- Travel Lodge Port Aransas
- Port Aransas Travel Lodge
- Port Aransas Travelodge