We booked our stay at Port Aransas TX. online so we didn't have any clue about this motel other than what info we could get from the booking website. The nightly price was good for the area so we thought a Travelodge would be good since they were a national chain. This motel looks like it was built in 1970 and I doubt that ant money has been put into it since then. The room was drab and had a musty smell, the carpet was a worn and dirty looking. Everything looked worn out and shabby at best. The bathroom was pretty dingy, my wife wouldn't shower without her flip-flops on. The towel rack was rusted and bent down toward the ground and looked as if it were going to fall at anytime. The upside was that it was very quite. There is not a huge selection of places to stay on the island, but, there weren't many people staying here. I don't know if it is because of the location or something else. The owners really need to invest some money in the place and do some updating. I am surprised that it meets Travelodge's standards.
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Port Aransas
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Port Aransas
Price Range: $109 - $279 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Red Roof Inn Port Aransas 1.5*
Number of rooms: 56
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Port Aransas offers both comfort & convenience. This pet-friendly, family-friendly hotel offers free WiFi, an outdoor pool, continental breakfast, wake-up calls, tours and attractions information, coin laundry, and complimentary coffee & tea in the lobby. All guest rooms include a large flat screen TV, microwave & refrigerator, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, and in-room coffee. One well behaved family pet is welcome. Red Roof Inn Port Aransas is located within 1 mile from downtown Port Aransas. This hotel is also close to the beach, restaurants, shopping, and local piers for dolphin and whale watch cruises. Enjoy large flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, and wake-up calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Port Aransas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Port Aransas Hotel Port Aransas
- Travel Lodge Port Aransas
- Port Aransas Travelodge
- Port Aransas Travel Lodge