“Mediocre... At best”

Cuisines: Mexican
Greenbrier, Arkansas
“Mediocre... At best”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Maria was a slow, snooty, incompetent waitress. Chips and tostada were stale. Beef was flavorful, chicken was flavorless. Nothing special here at all... Try another...

• Visited April 2013

Kingston Springs, Tennessee
1,171 restaurant reviews
“Come Hungry”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My first visit was this morning for breakfast. I ordered Huveos con Chorizo and what they brought was enough for two. Try as I might, I could not eat it all and I hate leaving anything. Service was causal but good. This seems to a very popular spot with locals. I do not get this way often, but the next time around I will return. More than reasonable prices.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank 4bird1
Sun City, Arizona
“Extensive Menu”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Very extensive menu with lots of choices. Had the taco plate which was very good. Food pretty authentic although not spicy. Good salsa. We'll go back.

Visited December 2012