“VERY EXPENSIVE!!”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Pleasanton
Towanda, Pennsylvania
“VERY EXPENSIVE!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Comfortable beds but very overpriced for the same quality you can get elsewhere for much cheaper. Most expensive Super 8 I have ever stayed in! I did not check the rate before renting as I have stayed in many Super 8's and none have been even near this pricey. Very disappointed!

Room Tip: Shocked at the high rental price!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
super8pleasanton, Webmaster at Super 8 Pleasanton, responded to this review, January 30, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. I’m sorry you didn’t find our hotel to be a good value. Our pricing has changed in recent months and is now better than ever. I’m pleased you found the bed comfortable and I hope you’ll check our prices again when in the area the next time. We always try to provide the best value in the area.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for business.
Nice staff.... Comfy beds..... lots of food in the area.... Walmart is not far
Perfect location

I will always stay here

Stayed April 2012
3 Thank ZIA H
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Never have I seen such a clear example of price gouging as what this hotel showed. The accommodations were less than adequate yet we were charged rates that would be expected at a five star hotel. Then we find out that our credit card was being charged for a week after our check out (with receipt) No hospitality here - move on to someplace else if you have any choice at all.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank mechel34
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. We strive to offer the best value in the area and reevaluate daily to make sure that’s the case. I apologize if there was a billing issue and hope that was quickly resolved. If not, please contact me directly. Nothing is more important to us than a pleasant guest experience, and we hope you will try us again in the future.

Hotel Manager

Travelers are raving about these Pleasanton hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 20, 2006

Manager was very rude. I politely asked for a discount because the room was 20 degrees higher than outside and it is advertised as air conditioned rooms. Instead the manager (said his name was Rodger but declined to give me a last name when asked) refunded my whole cost for the room. Naturally I was like ok that is nice but 5 minutes later a woman came upstairs and told us that we had to leave that we got our money back!!

Bad Bad Bad service. We were in town for a wedding and most hotels were already booked. DO NOT stay here! Find another place or you could find your "guarenteed" room taken.

• Stayed May 2006
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. We have made many improvements to the hotel and our staffing since the time of these comments, and I hope you will give us another try. Nothing means more to us than satisfying our guests, and we hope to have you as a guest again. We’re striving to be a better hotel than ever before.

Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasanton
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pleasanton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jourdanton
Budget Host Inn & Suites
Budget Host Inn & Suites
#5 of 5 in Jourdanton

Been to Super 8 Pleasanton? Share your experiences!