“Perfect venue”

$99.00*
and up
Winery Tour in The Woodlands near Houston
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Good food, good music, great wine in an Italian villa type setting! Wine tasting available. Small bed and breakfast. Concerts on spring and summer Sunday evenings.

1  Thank Teddi J

Reviewed September 24, 2013

A family ran operation in a beautiful setting off the back roads of Texas. The secret to this jewel is the Sunday evening tasting and live music get together. This event was perfect for a warm night and awesome sunsets. Bring your own chairs or reserve a table for $10. The live music varies from the oldies to the up coming Eagles tribute band. There's dancing, wine tasting, and catered food. The owners and staff are very friendly and great hosts. Bernhardt winery has been doing this for many of years and have it dialed in to make sure that there is no stress and you have a fun filled romantic night. Go to there web site Bernhardt winery Texas, and check out the summer lawn concert info. Go and see, meet new friend you will not be disappointed.

4  Thank 03GWing
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I have enjoyed the Sunday evening concerts. We have brought out of state guests to the winery for a tasting and concerts. It's great to pack a picnic, purchase a bottle of their wine and enjoy a nice relaxing evening listening to the concert. The owners and the staff are very welcoming.

3  Thank JSTB
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My fiancée and I made a great spontaneous decision to visit this winery. The staff was very helpful to us, since we are new to wine tasting. They did a great job explaining all the wines, and even gave us a free tour and sampling of their ports because we hung around awhile and had a glass of wine after our initial tasting. We watched from an outside sitting area while a group of people practiced their rehearsal for a wedding the next day, and it was just a peaceful day to relax and drink some delicious wine. I will definitely return to this place!

3  Thank Gerred O
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband and I got married here at Bernhardt this past November. The Bernardt's and their staff are Great people. They made our wedding go off without a hitch. Their B & B is great as well.)

2  Thank Valerie P