Comfort Inn & Suites Plano East
  • Restaurant
$125
$106
Agoda.com
All reviewscentral expresswayenglish muffinspool and hot tubthe breakfast areachecking inmini fridgegreat propertyhotel staffone night stayshort drivenice roomcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessstaff was friendlyconditionergalcereal
Reviewed February 16, 2011

My family and I stayed two nights in this hotel. With young children, it is tough to keep a room clean. We came back one night late, all of our kids stuffed animals were neatly stacked on their bed. It put a smile on their face. This made my wife and I very happy.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
marisol2008, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Plano East, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2011

Thank you for staying with us and your wonderful feedback. We strive to ensure our guests have an awesome experience with our customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Plano Area soon.

Best,

Marisol

Reviewed January 24, 2011

The Plano Local of the APWU rented a large meeting room and small meeting room on two seperate dates for meetings. The rooms were large and provided more than sufficient space for our purposes and contained the necessary equipment for a successful presentation and training.

The staff was excellent, especially Maria Aguilar, Sales Coordinator. Her assistance and hard work made the planning of these events extremely pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
marisol2008, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Plano East, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2011

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites Plano to host this meeting. We're glad you enjoy our meeting space and service. We strive to ensure our guests enjoy everything we have. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Plano area soon. Best, Marisol

Reviewed November 23, 2010

Room and bathroom very clean, did not hear noise from other guest. Staff was very helpful during check in and breakfast bar was tasty.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family

We love hearing you had a good experice at our hotel. We appreciate your comments and can't wait to see you again at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Plano. Best, Marisol

Reviewed February 1, 2010

We had 10 rooms at this Holiday Inn. Our room was the one closest to the lobby. When the bed in our room started vibrating from the music being played in the party room (which was just steps away) we knew we were in trouble. At 9:00 I walked to the desk and asked how long this wedding reception would last...I was told until 1:00 a.m. The music got louder as did the volume of the party goers voices. At 10:00 we asked if they could please shut the doors to the party room which they did. The music got louder and louder and more party goers began to come into the hall to talk to each other, putting them right outside our door. Children were running wild in the hallway, teenagers were chasing each other and screaming, bumping our door each time they passed it. I called the desk and asked if they could please tell them to stay in the party room. The very polite desk clerk attempted to do so, but no one listened. At 11:30 the noise had excelerated to an unbelivable level. Fights were going on in the hallway and people were running up and down the hall shouting. Again I called, as did other people in our group. The clerk again tried to quiet the group, but to no avail. I informed him that we would NOT be paying for our room for that night and thankfully we didn't have to, but it wasn't even worth it if it was free! The music finally stopped at 12:45 and we thought the worst was over...but it had just begun. A huge fight broke out right outside our door. I called and asked if there was any security in the building and was told there was a Plano policeman on duty. Where had he been all this time??? I could see him through the peephole in the door, but he couldn't seem to control this mob. By 1:30, there was blood everywhere. The Plano police had sent more officers as well as the fire dept which I assume was for an ambulance for the girl who was badly beaten. All of us who had first floor rooms were exhausted the next day. The owner of this establishment should not be allowed to carry the name of Holiday Inn. Anyone with any sense would know not to allow a party until 1:00 within feet of a room that houses guests who are not a part of the people who rented the party room. In their defense, the employees of the hotel were professional, polite and very apologetic for the events that occured. My nerves were shot and at times I feared that someone would break down our door because there was such loud cursing and fighting right outside of it. Worst night of my life!

• Stayed: January 2010
Reviewed November 28, 2009

I was under the mistaken impression that Holiday Inn Express catered to budget-minded business travelers. I stayed here thinking I could get some work done while working on a project, but instead I spent the entire day listening to dogs wildly yapping. Their owners had dumped them off in the room and split for at least 10 hours, leaving the rest of us at their mercy. The management said the owners' actions had in now way violated the contract they had signed regarding the dogs. The fact that the rest of the paying customers were terrorized - both next door and in the floors below - didn't seem to matter. Plus the carpets here reek to high heaven (no doubt because all the animals abandoned here during the day urinate all over them). Oh, and the business center couldn't be used because there was no cord from the computer to the printer.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business