“I LOVE Snuffers!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“I LOVE Snuffers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

This place never disappoints! You cannot go wrong with a burger and cheese fries! It would be nice to try something else on the menu, but naaaggghhhh.....why? I could eat here everyday!!!!

• Visited March 2013

Arlington, TX
“Great burgers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

They had me when I read their description of their burgers with fresh ground beef and brisket! Love a burger with that combination, and the burger did not disappoint!
Decided to give this place a try after our REI shopping, and was met by a full house and minimal wait at 8:45p on a Friday evening...which was a good sign. Our server (Jenny) was very friendly in a comfortable sort of way, and her pride in her restaurant was contagious. We ordered two burgers and a chicken strip platter, and upon her advice their specialty, the cheese fries. (The burgers started at $4.99, but you have to add fries to that, which I thought kind of odd for a restaurant, which at $1.79 is still better pricing than say a Chili's or a Friday's.) The burgers were indeed great...juicy and flavorful. The chicken strips were just OK...actually not much flavor -- I've definitely had better. And the loaded cheese fries were just OK...they did not stand out above any other's that I've had, particularly Outback's Aussie Fries. (I did not like that they just set the bacon and chives and jalepenos on top of the already baked cheese fries. I prefer mine baked into the gooey mess, as I don't care for "raw" jalepenos. But, if you don't care for one of these things, the good thing is it was very easy to take that part off.)
Still, the burgers are definitely worth coming back for! Service and atmosphere were both enjoyable!! Glad we gave it a try!

• Visited February 2013
“Great Burgers!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Snuffers meat is tasty, bread is fresh and fries are awesome! Snuffers is a great stop for a burger and a beer!

Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“OMG the cheddar fries!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Not only did I have a delicious bleu cheese bacon burger, but the cheddar cheese fries were out of this world good. I was dining with my co-worker and we ordered a single sized plate but I probably could've eaten that for my entire meal. I wish we had a Snuffer's closer to home, but I think my waistband would not support it haha. I love french fries in any way shape or form and these were worth every penny and having to waddle to the car afterwards.

• Visited December 2012
“Great Hangover Cure!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Loaded cheese fries and a burger will put you right with the world...and right back to bed probably. My only complaint about Pat Snuffer's burgers are that they are way too salty. I wish they would taste more like the thick, juicy ones my husband makes on the grill. Oh well, I'll keep going back anyway. The chicken is great if you don't like burgers!

Visited December 2012