“Good food good price” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Anchorage, Alaska
“Good food good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

The food is pretty good for the price, the restaurant itself look pretty nice.I would recommended the seafood or lo mein for anyone. I would say their dinner is the best time to eat at this restaurant, everything is very fresh.

Maple Shade, New Jersey
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food was great. It was very warm and had a lot of sauce. The rice was cooked well. I was driving past the restaurant and had been craving Chinese food, plus I haven't found anywhere too good in my area. I stopped by and figured they were open until 10 PM, but the restaurant closed at 9:30 PM and it was 9:20 PM when I walked into the restaurant. I went in to grab a menu and leave because it was so late, but a small woman came up and asked if I wanted to put in a to-go order. I the food looked like and it was neatly displayed and steam came toward me.

Delicious and I'll be back, but with guests :)

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kyle F
Plano, Texas
“It's not fancy - but it's good Chinese food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

We come here every week for good, fresh Chinese food. The staff is friendly and attentive and even though there is an obvious language barrier, they try their best to accommodate every request. The restaurant is basic, not very fancy and it's a BYOB. The food is very fairly priced with good sized portions. The wonton and chicken soup with corn are great, crispy chicken excellent, BBQ pork fried rice - the best. My only complaint, when we order to pick up and take home, they charge us for bags of crispy noodles for the soup :-( The menu is extensive and there's no problem sharing dishes. Looking for GOOD CHINESE food, visit 369 Chinese BBQ - not sure what the numbers represent - lots of theories to share...maybe you can ask the owner to further explain.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dennis G
Dallas, Texas
“Great Food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This little place has great food and fair service.....but they CARE! The Spicey Wontons and the Pepper Beef on sizzling plate are to die for. I also love the Hot and sour soup. This is authentic and tasty,,,,,,I eat Asian food 5 times a week and love this place!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Texas
“Not again, no way”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Looked like it would be a good restaurant, but boy were we mistaken. Had the lunch special - orange chicken. Egg roll was just warm and hard. Had to ask for sweet & sour sauce - chilled and served in a catchup squeeze bottle. Egg drop soup was just warm, not tasty. Rice was a hard ball. Chicken had a hard coating, didn't taste like much. companion had broccoli chicken. She didn't complain like I did, but she ate less than half, just like me.

• Visited July 2013