“Don't Order anything not on Menu Board.”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #387 of 935 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I had been here several times ordering just the plain chick-fil-a sandwich combo, all just fine. One night I made the mistake of ordering the club sandwich and with the bcon crispy. Whoa!!!! The entire process shut down. 10 mintues later I was still waiting,cars backed up around the building. Money was not collected(I hadto offer it,as window person had completely forgot about charging me since this "crispy"bacon was something aparently never asked for)! 3 counter folks standing around waiting for my sandwich. Cooks in confusion. I have never seen anything like this because of a pecial request. If you stick to the posted enu only, you will be fine. Just accept soggy bacon and you will be fine. Just dont ask for anything special and you will be fine. There chicken sandwiches are some of the best from this chain. I always lucked out and got them hot. The "pickle police" ae in full force here, so if you like a pickle in every bite, you will have to be specefi. They will actually give you a plastic cup with 2 picklechips in it. Ask for more!!!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2011

This location is one that you will find parking difficult at lunch time and getting through the drive thru may take up most of your lunch hour. This place is very--very busy. The restaurant is clean and well maintained with excellent service. The prices and the food are the same you will find at most Chick-Fil-A in the country. My wife loves the chicken salad sandwich which is a change from the regular chicken sandwich. The staff is always helpful in offering you a refill on the drinks as there are no self serve dispensers in the restaurant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook