“Typical Tex-Mex Dining Experience”
Review of Luna De Noche

Luna De Noche
Ranked #88 of 945 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

While staying across the street, I stumbled into this place. I have three conditions for Tex-mex food. 1. Cheap 2. Good cheese enchiladas. 3 Good Margaritas. So I was greeted by a very friendly bartender, so why ruin a good thing, I sat at the bar. I order a margarita. It was served in a tall water glass. It was okay with only a slight hint that there may be tequila in it. I ordered the enchiladas with a side of guacamole. While waiting for my meal I was served chips and salsa. Warm crispy chips with good red salsa. The green had a weird color and and a fishy after taste??!! My food arrived promptly. The bartender warned me that the plate was hot, but it wasnt. The enchiladas were average, the rice and beans were okay. The guacamole was good, just not enough, but it was only 1.50. All in all not a great experience, not a bad experience, just nothing to make it better than average.

1  Thank FishinTexan

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The food was absolutely wonderful and the service was great! Table side guacamole was fabulous, Abuelitas tacos were divine! Must try!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We just happened upon this place while staying the night in a nearby hotel. Several days later we are still talking about how great it was. We had exceptional service. Our waiter kept our glasses full, our chips refilled, and was very good at explaining several things on the menu. We had some of the best Mexican (tex-mex) food we have ever had. All the food was very flavorful and abundant.
If I lived anywhere close to this place I would be there all the time!!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Not being from this area, this place was recommended from the hotel staff and I was not disappointed. The servings were big, the food and salsa's were fresh and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

My family loves this place and dines here at least once a month. It is not a chain restaurant - it is locally owned with several locations. The wait staff is great and the food is fantastic, especially the tortilla soup and the sour cream chicken enchiladas - the sour cream sauce is outstanding. They also have some great unique items - one of my favorites is Pollo Pipian which has a cream sauce with ground pecans in it! Muy bueno!