“Drive-through spot in North Dallas for great tacos”
Review of La Paloma Taqueria

La Paloma Taqueria
Ranked #435 of 929 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is our favorite nearby stop to pick up delicious tacos for a quick lunch. We go to the free-standing tiny building in the parking lot of the shopping center located on the southwest corner of Walnut Hill Lane and Central Expressway. Fair prices, good food. We get several tacos each - about three per person - because they are on the small side. Carnitas(pork), steak, chicken - all are equally good. Reliable and consistent. Thanks, La Paloma!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I absolutely HATE "Tex-Mex" places and I woiuld rather eat puke than dine at "On the Border" or similar places... On the other hand, authentic Mexican places like this one are some of my favorite places and thisnone is just plain great: always friendly service, very cheap, and AWESOME Mexican (NOT Tex Mex!!) food :)

Reviewed December 30, 2011

This place reminds me of the great street food that I have eaten in Mexico! The food is authentic and reasonably priced.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook