“Great Food and Service”

Add it.
Patrizio Restaurant Incorporated
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Patrizio is the perfect destination for any occasion. Enjoy an enticing selection of savory pasta dishes, appetizers, delicious house specialties and delectable desserts. Authentic Italian cuisine and an inviting atmosphere make everyday a special occasion at Patrizio. Our catering options also make lunch, dinner or party planning easier!
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Four for lunch and we all loved our food and had great service. The portions were large and we took home left overs. Being Italian I am particular about my pasta and they did not disappoint. I will go back there again on my next visit. The atmosphere is very pleasant and the bar has daily happy hour.

1  Thank Peggy A
Cristy R, Manager at Patrizio Restaurant Incorporated, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor back in May, Peggy. It's always nice to hear back from our customers, especially when they enjoyed all we had to offer! I'm glad we have what it takes to impress an Italian like yourself. We look forward to seeing you again!

There are newer reviews for Patrizio Restaurant Incorporated

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have enjoyed this restuarant several times over the years but tonight was disapointing particulary on Mother's Day. I am weary of the wait staff introdcuing themselves - just tell me your name and provide good if not great service. After bringing the water and drinks, I asked about the soup of the day, my waiter didn't know but thougth it was tomato basil. He would find out and let me know. I am sitll waiting for him to tell me that it was cream of mushroom, which I found out from the hostess. No bread was offered even thougth there was a side plate on the tablel as well as oil for dipping. Worst of all, I ordered chicken romano and recieved chicken parmasean. He apologized but said at least I saved a couple of bucks. The food was very good and the double choclate cake was very good. Be careful of the young inexperienced wait staff, althougth you will enjoy the food and save money on the gratuity.

Cristy R, Manager at Patrizio Restaurant Incorporated, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to review us here on TripAdvisor back in May. Good or bad, we're always excited to hear back from our customers, because your feedback helps us do what we set out to accomplish every day: get better!

It sounds like you didn't get our best effort, so I hope you will accept my most sincere apology. Having said that, I can assure you that this was in no way a normal experience for our customers. Regardless, I plan on reaffirming our customer service values with the team—we will improve, so I hope we will welcome you back again sometime. I know we have what it takes to show you the great dining experience you deserve! Take care.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Patritzio used to be my wife's and my favorite Italian restaurant. We used to visit the Highland Park Village location when we lived in Dallas and then began visiting the Plano location when we moved up north. I've noticed a gradual decline in service and food over the last five years or so with last night being the straw that broke the camels back. It was a beautiful evening so my wife and I decided to sit outside. I should have known to trust my instincts when I saw the filthy cushions on the patio chairs but we proceeded to order. The garlic cheese bread looked at least a day old. They didn't even try to put new cheese on old bread. The service was terrible. Our waiter would disappear for 10-15 minutes at a time. We even had to pour our own wine. Our entrees came out Luke warm, almost like they'd been sitting for quite a while. We asked for the food to be heated up. The waiter took our food back but didn't seem very happy about having to do it. It is with some sadness but we don't plan to return.

1  Thank flyman1965

I'm sorry to see your review from back in May—it's never fun to hear when we've let our customers down. Though you experienced a decline during a few dinners, I hope you will be back to give us another chance. We've made a number of adjustments, and are always improving, so I know we have what it takes to show you a great time. If you have any feedback or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We'd be happy to hear more from you.

Hope all is well,

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm always happy when I leave patrizios. The food is always good, the service is always good, and they never let me down. I love the consistency so often elusive at other restaurants.

1  Thank Rwtbrad

Thanks for the five-star review earlier this year! We truly appreciate your support, and hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My friend and I had a simple, but very nice lunch here. I had a portabella chicken salad with pinenuts and she had another chicken salad. Yes, simple, but my salad was delicious, as was hers. Noise level was moderate and service good.