“Great Italian food”

Add it.
Patrizio Restaurant Incorporated
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Patrizio is the perfect destination for any occasion. Enjoy an enticing selection of savory pasta dishes, appetizers, delicious house specialties and delectable desserts. Authentic Italian cuisine and an inviting atmosphere make everyday a special occasion at Patrizio. Our catering options also make lunch, dinner or party planning easier!
Dallas, TX
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

The food here is always terrific. It's a little pricey but, hey, it's Plano. I will admit that service can be slow and sometimes a little inattentive. No excuse for that. The only real negative is how noisy the place can be. When the place is packed its impossible to hear the other people at the end of your own table. They need an acoustical engineer to solve that problem.

Plano, Texas
“Leans Towards Very Good but VERY Inconsistent.”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Met a GF for lunch on a Sunday. I will say my meal was very good (i.e., cream of mushroom soup and open-faced veggie ravioli-both were done right and tasty). On my meal alone, I would return. My GF didn't have such luck. She ordered the chicken sandwich "chef's" special, asked to swap out the green salad for a ceasar or grilled veggies-chef said "no", so she ordered the ceasar on the side. It should have NEVER left the kitchen. Not sure how that was acceptable by "the Chef" and was allowed to be sent out. It was shiny (mayo had gotten too warm), limp, and plenty of brown lettuce. It was sent back with an explanation that "the whole bag of lettuce is the same." I suggested they discard that bag and get a new one. She was brought the minestrone soup instead. Looked like a chunky Rotel, very tomatoe based, some onion and zuchinni (I think). Wasn't good either, she didn't eat it. Her sandwich was very dry and by this point, wasn't followed up on the satisfaction of her entree. We shared the bread pudding (which was delicious-and my GF had wished she had just ordered it). The cappucinos were below average. My GF and I have been here several times over the last 16 years, generally very good but VERY inconsistent. GOOD LUCK to you and your experience. It is a very nice atmosphere, with a nice bar area overlooking the restaurant, and a beautiful, cozy patio! (Chef needs to control the food quality better before serving customers)

Visited June 2012
Durango, Colorado
“Good happy hour & dinner combo!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This place will not disappoint you. House wines $4 during happy hour with generous pour. Most dinner entrees less than $15 and again generous portions and food quality is excellent. Managers keep close eye to make sure everything is perfect.

Visited May 2012
Plano, Texas, United States
“Good reasonably priced italian fare in elegant setting”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Very good food.
Personal (budget-priced) favorite is linguini with clam sauce.
The prices are slightly higher than a mom and pop place, but less than most high end fancy places offering the level of sophisticated classy environment that Patrizzio's has.

The only "issue" I've ever had here was once, years back, I brought a business colleague here for lunch. We both had diet cokes, and when the waiter refilled them, both at the same time, he switched the glasses, giving mine to him and his to me.
I know this because I had a spot of sauce on my glass from my meal, and when the glasses returned with no spot, I thought he gave us new glasses, but then saw the identical spot on the colleague's glass.

So for this, I will rate them down on service, as this oviously marked an inexperienced waiter you probably wouldn't get in an expensive place.

Visited July 2011
Chicago
“Above average pasta place”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

No wows but very pleasant. Patio is nice, food is solid, and service was fine when I was there. Pricing is reasonable overall. A good choice for a mid-level restaurant. Pleasant.

• Visited May 2012