“Good reasonably priced italian fare in elegant setting”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Patrizio Restaurant Incorporated
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Patrizio is the perfect destination for any occasion. Enjoy an enticing selection of savory pasta dishes, appetizers, delicious house specialties and delectable desserts. Authentic Italian cuisine and an inviting atmosphere make everyday a special occasion at Patrizio. Our catering options also make lunch, dinner or party planning easier!
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Very good food.
Personal (budget-priced) favorite is linguini with clam sauce.
The prices are slightly higher than a mom and pop place, but less than most high end fancy places offering the level of sophisticated classy environment that Patrizzio's has.

The only "issue" I've ever had here was once, years back, I brought a business colleague here for lunch. We both had diet cokes, and when the waiter refilled them, both at the same time, he switched the glasses, giving mine to him and his to me.
I know this because I had a spot of sauce on my glass from my meal, and when the glasses returned with no spot, I thought he gave us new glasses, but then saw the identical spot on the colleague's glass.

So for this, I will rate them down on service, as this oviously marked an inexperienced waiter you probably wouldn't get in an expensive place.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

No wows but very pleasant. Patio is nice, food is solid, and service was fine when I was there. Pricing is reasonable overall. A good choice for a mid-level restaurant. Pleasant.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Very disappointed with the service and the food....Meatballs were very bland and open face ravioli was over cooked....Kitchen was INCREDIBLY slow and even though the manger came to our table....He never apologized for the delay or offered any compensation for the inconvenience....Can't see me going back.....not to the Plano location anyway....

Reviewed April 3, 2012

The interior decor is so inviting. Their big mahogany bar makes you feel like you are in Italy. I love eating on their huge patio. Their chicken mushroom lasagna is my favorite. The meals taste great but aren't overly filling like many Italian Restaurants. You will not be disappointed with anything you order.

1  Thank Vik P
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Nothing bad to say about this restaurant. From the belinis to the outdoor patio to the reasonably priced pasta you just cannot go wrong. Enjoy the service the atmosphere and the food!