All reviews loft style concrete floor unique hotel cool vibe industrial style cool hotel rooms are small rain shower modern feel bed was very comfortable business trip stonebriar mall shower head cleaning staff staff was friendly oatmeal shops at legacy
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

I always stay here, it's an amazing spot for the price. Employees are always kind and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. Never take the time to try the bar/restaurant down stairs but heard its good.. I'll be staying here in the future as well

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank asheckendorn
LaurenOsterhoff, Front Office Manager at NYLO Dallas Plano Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Dear Asheckendorn,

Thank you for the great review! We love our regulars and are glad to hear our rates, and clean rooms have brought you back! You will definitely have to check out the restaurant the next time you are in town. We screen movies outside on Saturday nights and have live music on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Additionally, there are great happy hour specials Monday-Friday.

I would love to set up your next reservation. Feel free to contact me any time.

Have a great day!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

I visited NYLO Plano today and it was the perfect spot for our lunch meeting. We were treated like royalty from beginning to end. We were seated in a quiet room near the lounge area. It was our guest's first time visiting, so we were delighted when Brooke the Sales Manager offered to give us a tour of the hotel. I definitely loved the Lifestyle Suite with the patio! The food was amazing- especially the Lollipop Lamb, Chicken Ravioli and Salmon. LaMonica (Dir. of Sales) and Francisco (Dir. Food & Bev) were extremely hospitable as always. They even prepared a champagne toast and cake for our guest's birthday! This will always be one of my favorite places in Plano, especially for live music happy hour on Wednesdays.

Room tip: Ask about the suite with the living room!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
LaurenOsterhoff, Front Office Manager at NYLO Dallas Plano Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2016

Dear Courtney P,

Thank you for the wonderful review! It sounds like you had a great experience from our menu items and music to the personalized service from our wonderful team.

Please let us know when you plan to stay. We would love to book that Lifestyle Suite for you and continue to provide the excellent service you received during your last visit!

Have a great day!

Reviewed September 9, 2016

This is one of the few places in the area with a Tesla charger so we stayed here one night while visiting Dallas last weekend. The hotel decor is very cool and we enjoyed our stay overall. The front desk staff and bar staff were nice but they seemed to be short-staffed. There were lines at the front desk and the bar service was very slow. Our room was clean and nice but a few lights weren't working (and the room/concept is very dark so this was a bit of an issue) and the coffee maker in our room wasn't working.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
LaurenOsterhoff, Front Office Manager at NYLO Dallas Plano Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Dear TLWhite,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to know you enjoyed the décor and were able to utilize our Tesla parking! I am sorry to hear about the inoperable lights in your room and less than speedy service you received during your stay. I will certainly pass this information along to the appropriate departments.

Please reach out to me during your next visit to Plano. I would like to set up a reservation for you and ensure you receive personalized service during your next visit.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

I could go on and on about my experience at the NYLO. I originally visited for a site tour, but was not staying at the hotel. My bad. As soon as I finished my tour of the property, I immediately felt sad that I was not actually staying there for the night. Well, I didn't need to learn that lesson twice, so on my next trip into town, I made sure that my colleague and I stayed there. From the rooms, to the food, to the personalized attention, to the property, cleanliness, trendiness, live music, and service - we were spoiled rotten. La Monica Ball and her team crushed the definition of whimsy and personable and has become more than a face, but a friend. I was so impressed that I have decided to bring an event and a program to the Plano area so that many more can experience it as well. Whether it's for a corporate event or a little getaway, they will do nothing short of turning their hotel property into a personalized destination that you wish for it to be!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
LaurenOsterhoff, Front Office Manager at NYLO Dallas Plano Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Dear Chelsey T,

Thank you so much for this glowing review! I am glad to hear LaMonica and our team gave you such fantastic, personalized service and you enjoyed the restaurant and style of the hotel.
We look forward to seeing you during your event! Please feel free to reach out if we can do anything else for you.

Thanks again!

Reviewed September 5, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised with my one night stay at NYLO. The theme is uptown chic which makes the place visually interesting and attractive. Check in was quick and the representatives were cool, attractive, accommodating, young people. The room was clean. Bed is large and comfortable with crisp white clean bedding. Power outlets were plenty. Again, the furniture is simple clean lines, uptown feel. the attached bathroom is separated from he room by a sliding door that does not connect to the ceiling so any sounds/smells will be shared with other guests in the room. I saw the outdoor swimming pool but did not use it. It is visually pleasant. Good for a dip or sunbathing. Definitely, not ideal for children to play in. A breakfast buffet is offered at an extra charge. There are a multitude of places to have breakfast, lunch or dinner right across the street. Check out was as easy as dropping a key in a box.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
LaurenOsterhoff, Front Office Manager at NYLO Dallas Plano Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Dear Hebkram,

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear you love our contemporary style, amenities and staff service. We strive to give every guest a unique and enjoyable experience.

Please let me know when you will be in the Plano area. I would love to make your next reservation!

Thanks!