“Great brisket tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bishop
Description: Welcome to Mi Cocina where everything we offer is hand-crafted and made fresh daily using authentic Mexican cooking techniques and the finest ingredients available. You'll love our Tex-Mex menu from our famous, homemade salsa to our mouthwatering, hand-dipped enchiladas. You can taste the freshness and quality in every bite. Relax in our comfortable stylish surroundings with one of our legendary Mambo Taxis® served by our family of warm, friendly and professional staff. It's our honor to serve you!
Mt. Pleasant, TX
“Great brisket tacos”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had dinner at Mi Cocina last Sunday night. We had guacamole and queso for appetizers. The queso was a little bland for my taste but the guacamole was great. I prefer my guacamole chunky but this was real creamy. I loved it. For the main course my wife had the crunchy meat tacos. Most places could have made 3 tacos out the meat in one these tacos. I had the brisket taco, they also were loaded with meat. Great meal.

• Visited March 2013

Frisco, Texas
“It is ok.”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Dishes are ok. Service is slow. I requested extra sauce since my dish had no flavor and you get charged extra.

Visited December 2012
Dallas, Texas, United States
“downgrade every time”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Delicious delicious, AUTHENTIC Mediterranean food. The flavors are amazing, staff is friendly,and prices are reasonable. This location also has a great private room for private dinner parties. I really liked the addition to this location, it definitely adds something that the other locations I've been to don't have. The pita bread is warm and delicious, t he falafel is just perfect...i really have not eaten anything there that i have not enjoyed.

• Visited February 2013
Plano, Texas
“Why?”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've never understood why Mi Cocina is so popular. The food is just average and they only give you one bottle of soft drink rather than the unlimited refills most other restaurants offer. I think it's overpriced and not as good as other Mexican restaurants.

Frisco, Texas, United States
“Great for families”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Good food and service. Noise level can be a bit high but its a great place for families. Parking can be a problem.

Visited January 2013