“Excellent experience”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bishop
Description: Welcome to Mi Cocina where everything we offer is hand-crafted and made fresh daily using authentic Mexican cooking techniques and the finest ingredients available. You'll love our Tex-Mex menu from our famous, homemade salsa to our mouthwatering, hand-dipped enchiladas. You can taste the freshness and quality in every bite. Relax in our comfortable stylish surroundings with one of our legendary Mambo Taxis® served by our family of warm, friendly and professional staff. It's our honor to serve you!
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We enjoyed sitting outside, which has a view of the water. The food is terrific and the portions are large. My daughter and I shared a plate that was $10.00. It had 2 enchiladas, guacamole (very good...freshly made) rice, beans and a taco.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My wife and I ate here with another couple for lunch. It is a chain restaurant, with other locations in the DFW area and perhaps elsewhere. The restaurant is a large, split-level place with modern, open decor. The service was average to very good. The food was very good to excellent. The four of us sampled some there soups, salads, enchiladas, tacos and fish between us and all of the items were presented and tasted, I've said, very good to excellent.

It was a pleasant place to have lunch and I would go again.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have dined inside and out on the patio both times the service was average. The food quality for the price is on par and the dishes range in variety with a few healthy options, vegetarian options and traditional Mexican options. I will say the “stir fry” they serve is wonderful, unique and full of flavor!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Several people recommended with good flavored food and nice service but music a bit loud. Prefered mi chuli in frisco

1  Thank skyjrmom
Reviewed August 10, 2012

While I love the patio at Watters Creek allen, the food was not very good and it was overpriced! not sure I'll try again. forfoodandfun.info

1  Thank Susie R

Been to Mi Cocina? Share your experiences!