“Just average”
Review of Fireside Pies

Fireside Pies
Reserve with OpenTable
Fireside Pies is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,028 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2018

My wife and I recently went here for the first time. My wife ordered the balsamic chicken and did not like it at all. I don't like balsamic dressing so I can't weigh in fairly on that one. I ordered a pepperoni pizza that was average. It wasn't bad, but I likely won't be back anytime soon at the prices they charge. There are many other comparable options for cheaper, and better options at about the same price.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

The pizza at Fireside Pies was good, not great. The pizzas are small and are baked in a wood oven. It was very quiet when we went considering how busy the other side of street and restaurants were. Our service was very friendly and helpful. We also enjoyed the Caesar salad. Great place for a light lunch.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

To be honest, you can find a lot of better options around Legacy Shops. I would call this place something in between a good restaurant and a fast food joint...

Reviewed September 13, 2017

We met the rest of the family to celebrate Om’s Mom’s birthday! It was our first time here!

Om: Ok, I think that my wonderful Nom disagree just a bit on this one, because I really enjoyed this place! Interior was nice, almost a steakhouse-like setting, and not the interior of really any pizza place I’ve been in. Our waiter disappeared a bit too much at times, but for the most part it was pretty even, and our orders were accurate. I tried two of the appetizers – meatballs were outstanding where the table ordered another, and hand-rolled garlic bites with some dip were great. For an entrée I had the burrata pesto pie, a parmesan, tomato, cream infused mozzarella, and basil pesto concoction of deliciousness. Hard to describe, other than if you are in the mood for something that’s like a pizza but not quite, then this needs to be tried. They only have one size pizza, and it can feed one really hungry person or two “normal” hungry people. For a table of about 10 it averaged to less than $20/person, which is not a bad deal at all. Overall, my favorite thing were the meatballs although I would recommend everything that I tried, and a neat atmosphere and location (shops at Legacy) really makes me want to head back! Now Nom, what did YOU think?

Nom: Never been to a Fireside Pies before, seen it but not someplace I’d ever been so YEA someplace new! The inside is nice as you’d expect from a Shops of Legacy area. Thank goodness they weren’t busy at all so it was nice to be able to hear conversation. The TV’s weren’t too loud and they were playing some great 80’s music so I enjoyed the atmosphere. Everyone had appetizers, so I had half a meatball and it was really good. I could have made a meal out of whole one on this appetizer plate. I also had a cheese pizza which was huge for a single serving pizza. The boys had the kids cheese pizza’s and they were also too big for them to finish. They were good, but did not make good leftovers which is a big deal for me because I always have leftovers. I would make another trip there with my handsome love!

Reviewed August 13, 2017

The restaurant looked closed from the street. Glad we checked. Really enjoyed the fungi, arugula, cheese and (added) black olive pie. Connor was great waiter. Again, this is a really good pizza.

Been to Fireside Pies? Share your experiences!