“I get what I expect”

Ranked #15 of 44 Hotels in Plano
Clyde, Ohio
“I get what I expect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2010

Like always when I stay at this hotel, I get what I have come to expect. Very Friendly staff, like Lisa who checked me in, clean rooms, quiet so I can work at night, comfortable. Allows me to concentrate on work and not have to worry about other things.
Jack Cooper

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2010

I stay here twice a month for 3-4 for days each time. I originally picked it because of the location, but now always return as it is really the best extended stay suite in the area. The rooms are modern and the kitchenette is convenient.

I also had great service the last two times I stayed here worth mentioning. This last visit, Lisa was very helpful in helping me find the right room that suited my business trip.

~ Darrell M.

Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2010

The hotel was very clean and quiet throughout my business trip. Lisa at the front desk was very helpful with directions and any questions I had, Anytime we are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area again whether on business or pleasure we will stay at the Staybridge Suites Plano.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2010

We were there for 4 nights. All staff members that we met went beyond the call of duty to make us feel welcome. A special thank you to Patrick who was very kind to us. Our suite was clean ,we had plenty of towels, and we slept well in a quiet environment.
Thank you !

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Amsterdam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2010

Very accommodating and helpful staff (Lisa really made us feel at home). The internet connection worked perfectly. The bed was comfortable. The a/c was quiet and effective for 107 degree Dallas summer weather. My wife and I will stay here again when we return to Dallas.
Henry Marshall

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2010

This is a repeat visit to this hotel. We stayed here last year and were extremely satisfied. Upon checkin, Lisa was very pleasant and helpful but could not correct the name on the room due to my colleague putting both names in her name (I think so she could get the Priority Club points). Upon checkout, Patrick and Christian were able to correct the situation and get my name on the billing so I could get reimbursed from my employers more easily.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2010

Even though at the begining I could not connect to the internet it was resolved and I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed August 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plano
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Staybridge Suites Plano Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson
Courtyard Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
Magnuson Hotel Park Suites

Been to Staybridge Suites Plano - Richardson Area? Share your experiences!