Tripadvisor
Plano
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews nice open lobby a great night stay small fridge and microwave min walk front desk sliding door turkey sausage indoor pool and hot tub desk area basketball tournament great hotel full bar newer hotel highly recommend staying here breakfast was delicious rooms are large staff was very friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Great hotel but what called my attention was the kind support I got from one of the staff members at the front desk named Melanie. I had lost my credit card and she was very helpful in helping me get it back late at night. She truly understands what customer care means and I hope she is there when I come back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 14, 2019 via mobile

Propriety is nice, clean, updated.
Room (2 queen beds) was good size with room for toddler to run back and forth. Kinda different where toilet was a separate 1/2 bath. Shower and main sink in another area.
Our stay was marred by a really loud guest above. When we called the desk we were told Police were on the way... it got quiet soon after.
Near to Walmart and Legacy shopping area.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Phil K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Plano/Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2019

boatwaco,

Thank you for staying with us and for providing your feedback. We strive to make every guest stay an enjoyable experience. I apologize your stay was marred by a load neighboring guest, but I am glad we were able to resolve the problem quickly.
Thank you again for your business and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you next time your travels bring you to Plano.

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

Love staying at Spring Hill suites - room has couch, desk area as well as small fridge and microwave. When traveling on business for the week, this is a great set up for the evening hours in the hotel. Also great breakfast in the morning and bar/restaurant in the evening. Easily walkable to plenty of restaurants.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

From the moment upon entering the front sliding door, I was greeted by Mr. Timothy professionalism and hearty smile. I must say that Timothy is by far one the most gracious and professional members I have met. You can see and hear the loyalty to himself and Marriott as being an exceptional employee. This hotel is perfect location, clean and well kept lobby and rooms. Although, the fitness room is small, the equipment was in top notch. I was here just for a day, however, I was scheduled to come back in a few days and guess where I book...Yes, I’m back again because of the phenomenal kindness given by Timothy. Timothy really made a difference in my stay! My check in experience was phenomenal once again with Shoe on duty manager. You can see at this location that the management is top notched and it’s passed on to the fellow employees. Awesomeness!!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019

Shane and C. Shoe were wonderful. Fast check in and very courteous. Spent most of the night looking for a hotel after Dallas storms left us and most of the city without power. They made our night much better! Definitely recommend.

Date of stay: June 2019