“This is "Literally" my favorite place to eat breakfast in the entire world...”
Review of Tony's Cafe

Tony's Cafe
Ranked #148 of 991 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I started coming to this place as a boy with my parents, I go now before any big event and anytime someone wants to meet for breakfast - we are going to Tony's. I order the Seafood omelet every time I go with a biscuit and side of gravy. It comes country potatoes. Does not matter how long it has been She always remembers what I order and asks how my wife and children are doing. I really have never been let down for the about 20 years I have been coming. The food and the people are amazing.

1  Thank Andy S

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Tony and his wife, Lina, who is the headwaitress, have operated this cafe for more than a quarter of a century. Genuine Lebanese dishes are featured along with the best breakfast option on the west side of Plano! This is a very friendly place, food is good, prices are reasonable.

1  Thank TCregular
Reviewed April 5, 2012

The people who run this neighborhood gem are so welcoming and friendly! And the food is always great!

2  Thank sunguys2
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Always a familiar face when you eat with Tony or Lena...never a stranger is their motto...and they deliver on the promise.
Great breakfast fare and do not miss the baklava...it is to die for!

1  Thank R_che
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Tony and Lena are great hosts, always greeting us as old friends (feel like family) and the vast array of delicious choices (breakfast served all day) never fails to please us and our friends. So many choices, such good food, hard to choose sometimes....they will prepare your food any way you want it.

1  Thank HDColonel2009