“I hate seafood but...”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Plano, Texas
“I hate seafood but...”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The New York Strip is to die for! I know there is an old saw that says,"Never order beef in a seafood joint" but the steak at this place is large, tender and perfectly grilled and I've eaten there twice this month. I took home over 1/2 the meat because I loaded up on the chedder/cheese bisquits while I ate my salad. I usually avoid bread since I am diabetic but these were simply too good. They even gave me soon extra bisquits to take home.My daughter ordered lobster and she told me she liked the steak better. I gotta tell you that the steak cost $20 and that is beyond my budget normally. It was worth every penny.

• Visited April 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Clean, fast, good!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Ever enter a seafood restaurant and smell the overwhelming smell of fish? Ick! Not so at Red Lobster. Fresh Seafood and great tasting menu choices.

Visited November 2012
Plano, Texas
“Red Lobster”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

The best part is the cheese biscuits. They have their good days & bad days on the food - not consistent. I ordered broiled flounder in lemon butter, & it was absolutely tasteless. The fried shrimp the next time was good.

Visited November 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“The fish is always correctly cooked. The food is consistent.”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Red Lobster is Red Lobster and they know how to correctly cook fish. This is one of the main reasons I will seek out a Red Lobster when I want a decent fish meal at a decent price. Sometimes you just want to know what you're getting, right?

This Red Lobster was no different than many others I have visited. The service was good, the food was prepared correctly and served promptly. I had the Lobster, Scallops, and Shrimp platter and it was very, very good. The large scallops were tasty and perfectly cooked - not overcooked or undercooked, which can all to often be the case with scallops. Of course the cheddar biscuits were warm and fabulous. And the servers are always generous about bringing a second basket of biscuits when the first one is empty.

I can remember going to a restaurant I had never heard of before called Red Lobster during a visit to Orlando, Florida many, many years ago. Disneyland had just opened. The food was good, the prices decent, and the fish was properly cooked. Thankfully, it hasn't changed.

• Visited October 2012
Anna, TX
“Cheddar biscuits to die for”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Hard to believe that a major chain can perform at such levels of excellence. Their grilled items are scrumptious. Careful with the cheddar biscuits though. They are addictive.

Visited June 2012