“So disappointed”
Review of Red Lobster - CLOSED

Red Lobster
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I haven't been to a Red Lobster since they closed down the one in Richardson off of Spring Valley. I had such fond memories of the popcorn shrimp I ate as a kiddo. But oh my, my palate must have changed because the food is horrid at this location. Even the cheese biscuits were hard and tasteless. Such a sad thing.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

It has only been a few months since we visited this location however it has since been remodeled and we paid another visit on a Sunday. The menu is the same except that we opted for the 4 course special since I had downloaded a $10 coupon form the Red Lobster Facebook site. The restaurant looks very nice since remodeling and the waitstaff is excellent. We were welcomed at the door, promptly seated and the service at the table was outstanding. Ordered the four course special and started with a thick, creamy and hot bowl of clam chowder. It was very good. A crisp fresh salad followed. Then the grilled tilapia which was a thick piece grilled just right. The fish came with wild rice and broccoli which was cooked just right. The end was a slice of key lime pie that was rich and creamy. I do not like the “fuffed” version of key lime pie and this one did not disappoint my taste. Other in the party had a similar experience and one of the good thing about todays’ ordering is that you can order form the luncheon menu and that is very good in the event you are wanting a light lunch. Prices are very good. The 4 course special was $14.95 and don’t forget I also had a coupon. This has been a very good dining experience.

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Red Lobster is usually pretty consistent on their nice service, their good food and good management. If we have ever had anything go wrong, they are quick to fix.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Chicken dish is good, the only alternative if you do not care for seafood. Biscuits are good. Grilled shrimp tends to be overdone.

Reviewed June 28, 2012