“Best gourmet in a hurry!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 21, 2013

They are able to stay new and innovative while maintaining their specialties! Still the best tomato basil soup in the world! The Strawberries romaoff are amazing and my favorite new thing is the shrimp crepes! For dessert save room for the Creme Brulee, Napoleon, chocolate cake or the Tiramisu!!

La Madeleine if you read this - BRING back the chocolate Napoleon - PLEASE!!!!!

There are newer reviews for la Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I've enjoyed La Madeleine for the bakery, to go food, and their lunch and dinner menu. Let me say that I'm a huge fan of their tomato basil soup. This past Saturday we went to La Madeleine for their brunch and it was very good. I had the French Eggs Benedict. Instead of an English muffin, they go with a croissant. Genius! My husband had the cinnamon French toast. It seems like a combination of cinnamon roll and French toast. It was covered with fruit. Overall, La Madeleine is a good in between restaurant (faster than full service, better quality that fast food).

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Always good. The best cappuccino in the area. I would like to see some healthier options but the salads are a good choice

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We had been introduced to La Madeleine by a friend in Houston, TX and were happy to see one in Plano. We love the atmosphere and the food, and you can't beat the value. I love the fresh salad and fruit options, and the kids love the breads, soups, baked goods, etc. My 11 year old tried the crepe w/shrimp and spinach and devoured it. I would much rather take my kids here than a fast food establishment.The food is always good, the service is very friendly, the prices are fair, and the atmosphere is clean and welcoming. I can't praise it enough. I only wish we had one in our hometown.

1  Thank hundley
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Their Croque Monsieur is out of this world. The tomato basil soup is always worth having. A little pricey, but with in reason.