“Excellent burger”

Ranked #348 of 929 Restaurants in Plano
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The front person who took my order was not very nice or friendly. She was actually quite pushy and rude. The rest of the staff was extremely nice. The restaurant was welcoming and well-maintained. It looked to be very clean in the dining area and kitchen as well.

The food was amazing. My burger was cooked fantastically and it honestly was one of the best burgers I have ever had. I was extremely impressed. The fries were good too. I really like the seasoning.

I really enjoyed my meal and can't wait to go back. I'm trying to encourage my boyfriend to go! :)

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I think this place is one of the two best hamburger places in Allen...and the other choice is NOT In & Out burger.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

After so much hype about Fuddruckers, I can honestly say I was extremely disappointed with what I ate.
I had the Turkey burger and fries and i found the burger to be dry and tasteless and the fries fairly bland. Hardly anything about the meal appealed to me.
I wouldn't go back as there are so many better burger places nearby.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Fuddruckers is the Best Burger Chain around in my opinion. This one did not let me down. Great service, very clean, and freshly prepared food! I don't eat a lot of red meat and I love that they give you several options fish, turkey, veggie!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very consistent with burgers and fries. I get the cheddar bacon burger with fires cooked medium well. Excellent burger and always cooked to order. Nice selection on the fixings bar, though tomatoes always look a little worse for wear and tear but its hard to keep sliced tomatoes looking fresh. I get mostly take out and have never been disappointed. Always offered a separated container for the fixings.
Did discover they have moved to a new location at Plano Parkway and Hwy 75, south bound side.