“I've had better.”

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #3 of 21 Bakeries in Plano
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Austin, Texas
“I've had better.”
Reviewed December 26, 2006

I've eaten at CB several times. It is based on convenience or if suggested by someone else. The ham and cheese on pretzel bread is okay. The paninis are okay. The chips are nothing spectacular. Lunch will run you close to $10 per person if you get a drink and something healthy like a small bowl of fruit to accompany your sandwich. The service is just average. My experience is that the food is slow to being delivered to your table. This is a very average place to eat which will cost you a lot in calories and change. (Check out the CB website. It's very very unhealthy.) For the price and amount of calories you would be ingesting I would suggest La Madeleine. It has much better food in my opinion.