“Still great”

Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Still great”
Reviewed June 5, 2011

After reading the reviews below, my wife and I had an enjoyable dinner here. I must agree, why is this place not packed? The food was excellent, the wait staff was great, the decor fresh. We will be making this a must dine for friends and family.

• Visited May 2011

Plano, TX
“Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! The...”
Reviewed February 20, 2010

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! The best pad Thai I've ever had! Staff is friendly and Da makes a great lemon drop style martini! This restaurant is truly fantastic, particularly the Plano location.

Dallas, Texas
“Best kept secret for Thai food, the menu has something for everyone!”
Reviewed July 12, 2009

Why isn't this place packed every night? We've been coming to Pacific Rim for over 5 years and it's funny because we always run into people we know, yet it is never crowded. The food is outstanding and interesting. These are the most beautifully presented meals in Plano, and they taste equally as good as they look. Try the Startini martini first - ice cold and delicious. The specials are always exceptional! Don't miss this, and don't judge the food by the boring facade in the Kroger parking lot.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“very good thai food. wish it was a more intimate setting”
Reviewed July 7, 2008

very good thai food. wish it was a more intimate setting

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Plano/Dallas, TX
“My favorite Thai restaurant”
Reviewed June 25, 2008

I'm not writing this review as a traveler - I live and work in Plano. I eat Thai food out about twice a week, and Chow Thai/Pacific Rim is hands-down my FAVORITE! The new menu is wonderful, and my food today was perfectly spiced and delicious. I had the Shrimp and Chicken Basil, which I get at several different Thai restaurants around town, and it was FABULOUS! The waitress is always friendly and knows my drink and food order by heart. Portions are very generous - always enough to take home. I can't say enough great things about this restaurant!