“Dinner”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #218 of 1,018 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I was greeted upon walking into the restaurant. Seated immediately and server Jake was at my table almost before I had time to open menu. He is service was Outstanding. Food was Quick, Hot and just as I ordered it. Will for sure visit again next time I am here.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

the last few visits were less than impressive. HOWEVER, our visit on May 9, 2017 showed a big change! Drinks were better, salads better, and the prime rib was perfect. I now recommend this Outback. I am picky and found NOTHING to complain about!!! Well done folks!

Reviewed April 8, 2017

Outback Steakhouse takes great pride in providing consistent quality service and food in all of the locations. The Plano Outback is no exception. We were greeted by the hostess and promptly seated at a table of our selection. Our wait staff team member promptly greeted us and took our drink and appetizer orders. Our drinks were served along with the great fresh bread, still warm from the oven. Our appetizers were served promptly...bloomin onion and wings. The wings were some of the best I have enjoyed at any Outback. We order sirloin steak and salmon. All of our orders were prepared and cooked to perfection. We enjoyed the meal and conversation at our table. Outback is always a great place to gather with family/friends to fellowship and enjoy a great meal.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

There is parking and easy to find on the N. Central Expressway frontage road. The parking competes with South of the Border and other local restaurants.

The staff is friendly.
The reason for the rating is the staff is not attentive to the order or customer. They are slow to take your order if dining in and forget items in your order if it is a take out.

The food is warm and tasty plus presented professionally.

I have eaten there several times and have had take out several times.

I would recommend this restaurant location as long as you are willing to wait a short time for service and are willing to review the food items to ensure completeness if it is a take out meal.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

We're always impressed by the quality of steak we get at Outback. Dallas has so many expensive steak houses & we've had just as good, and definitely better than some, steaks here for at least half the price.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!