“Good Food and Service”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #219 of 1,018 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 8, 2017

Outback Steakhouse takes great pride in providing consistent quality service and food in all of the locations. The Plano Outback is no exception. We were greeted by the hostess and promptly seated at a table of our selection. Our wait staff team member promptly greeted us and took our drink and appetizer orders. Our drinks were served along with the great fresh bread, still warm from the oven. Our appetizers were served promptly...bloomin onion and wings. The wings were some of the best I have enjoyed at any Outback. We order sirloin steak and salmon. All of our orders were prepared and cooked to perfection. We enjoyed the meal and conversation at our table. Outback is always a great place to gather with family/friends to fellowship and enjoy a great meal.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

There is parking and easy to find on the N. Central Expressway frontage road. The parking competes with South of the Border and other local restaurants.

The staff is friendly.
The reason for the rating is the staff is not attentive to the order or customer. They are slow to take your order if dining in and forget items in your order if it is a take out.

The food is warm and tasty plus presented professionally.

I have eaten there several times and have had take out several times.

I would recommend this restaurant location as long as you are willing to wait a short time for service and are willing to review the food items to ensure completeness if it is a take out meal.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

We're always impressed by the quality of steak we get at Outback. Dallas has so many expensive steak houses & we've had just as good, and definitely better than some, steaks here for at least half the price.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Took my husband for birthday lunch, starting with the Awesome Blossom appetizer...perfect. We then took advantage of the steak/lobster tail special. I expected a tiny little lobster tail as the special was only $14.99, but wow it is bigger than most. Since I am the lobster eater, we traded my steal for his tail. In the end we left totally statisfied carrying a huge bag of left overs to be enjoyed the following day. I usually reserve my 5 stars for places with tablecloths so this gets a 4+. Of course, we picked a midweek luncheon so others may have to wait a bit.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

We have been going here lately for their steak/lobster special with one side item. It is very good, hot and steamy when presented. Side dishes like salads and vegetables
all have been very tasty too. We can say with our 'diet' here by choosing items we like.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!