“Good menu”

Add it.
Tin Star - Plano
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stopped by and the menu seemed really good. Ordered 2 steak taco plate. I asked for just onion and cilantro no rice. the guy put my order in as no beans. he did fix it when I pointed it out. The tacos were big lots of meat and the queso was the best so far I have had in dallas. 11.50 for 2 tacos, beans, and a side of queso. not cheap but it was decent. I may go back but will not go out of my way.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stopped in for lunch. Compared to most fast food...it's a major step up. I loved the tacos...tried a fish and a brisket...both were delicious. Cool place...I would go back.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Tin Star has a great menu with some really tasty meals. It is an "at the counter" order kind of place but they do bring you your food. So, for fast food, it is really darn good and the prices are reasonable as well.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Consistent and tasty. Love the fish tacos. Sometimes rice is cold. Great tortilla soup. Love the salsa and chip bar. Great corn relish.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Food was slow in coming and when it came it was disappointing. The basket of tortilla chips was oily so i replaced them and the second batch was no better. We stopped here to grab a quick bite and should have kept driving.