“Just not good BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Frisco, Texas
“Just not good BBQ”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I visited one time and that was enough; this is just not BBQ in my opinion! The brisket had no flavor and it was dry! No thanks!

Visited November 2012

Plano, Texas
“Dickey's Barbecue Pitts”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We eat at Dickey's on a regular basis. Their beef brisket is the absolute best and the buffet is really good. I like to mix my own BBQ sauce.

Visited September 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Good Barbecue On the Go”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

It is in a convenient location to stop in the drive out and take home. It is very good, especially the smoked turkey, brisket and ribs. Good selection of sides. Fried okra is normally crispy and fresh.

Visited July 2012
Mountain Home
“great barbeeque!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We happened to be going through Heber City, Utah and there was a Dickey's Barbecue I was so impressed with eating some real southern pulled pork like from Mississippi or Texas. Stop in every time we go through now!.

• Visited May 2012
Texas
“Garbage. Go only for the free ice cream.”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

So far removed from decent barbecue I hesitate to even conjugate it in a sentence (this from a Texan whose family has been here over 170 years). I would feed my dog stuff like this if it would not make her ill.

For at least passable, decent barbecue around Dallas (and there aren't a lot of really good places) I would recommend the original old Sonny Bryan's down on Harry Hines, or a couple of places down in Oak Cliff (Smoke, which was a bit fru fru but decent, and another place that a friend I trust mentioned but I can't remember the name of...do your research). As for Dickeys...well, it's a great place for tourists.

Visited October 2011